New Car

So I'm the proud owner of a Big Horn. You don't realize how big they are until you're inside. It's a V6 and reminds me of driving my parent's Land Rover even though that's a V8. The blue beast looked small next to this monster! Since Gian has a two door car this is definitely nice to have for when we need the extra room. It was such a pain when we were moving into our house with just Gian's car. We had to take so many trips because it hardly fits anything in it. Not to mention when we went snowboarding he could fit just one board in the back seat and sometimes we'd even have trouble picking up packages from the post office in his car.
The Big Horn is going to be a nice winter car. It's 4x4 and even has seat warmers! I'm such a wimp about the cold that I thought seat warmers was a nice perk. The only thing it needs is a remote starter but I'll just buy one of those off Amazon and have Gian install it when it gets closer to winter time. It has new speakers so they sound nice and two stereos ... one for CDs and one for cassettes. Where would I even get a cassette these days? I don't know...
So here are the photos I took today:






Nothing else is new. We're pretty broke from buying the car so we're laying low for a little while. We have two Japanese festivals coming up that we're excited about. One is the Towada Fireworks Festival which should make up for our lame display of fireworks on the 4th. Then we're also going to the Aomori Nebuta festival. Should be fun! The travel agency on base is offering tours to a new shopping outlet mall. They have Coach, Gap and Roxy! I don't know what else, but I'm just excited to see stores I know! So Laura and I are going to save up so we can go shopping later on! Ah .. so much to do and see! Need more money to do it all !

School is ok. I took my first Sociology quiz and that was a bit tough. It was very time consuming as I had to look up all the answers. Japanese is going ok. I feel like I haven't been putting enough time into the class, but it's difficult. It's almost over too. Work is ok ... it has slowed down a lot. I'm still eargerly waiting for a phone call for the jobs I applied for ... I'll quit waiting after this week if I don't hear anything. Then I'll probably try to grit my teeth and stick it out at my current job until things change after some people leave!
The gym is going alright. My trainer is still making me sore after each work out but I haven't been sore after lunges! I can't believe it! It's been two weeks and I have been eating so much better and exercising and I still have not lost a pound. It's very depressing and I don't understand. I don't expect to lose much but I have increased my activity and went on a diet so why have I not lost one lb? It makes me wonder what is the point?! I could be eating terrible and see the same results! Boo...

Today has been a very lazy day. I slept in till 9 and then layed around all day. We finally got out of the house to go pick up a pizza and then came back to lay around some more. I finished my Japanese homework and am going to start doing some cleaning in a minute. I also joined Facebook today cause my mom and my aunt have been bugging me for a while. I think it's really lame and don't see why people would even bother. What's wrong with just keeping myspace!? Apparently the older crowd is on Facebook .. hence why my mom, aunt and their friends are all on there. Myspace just has more personality!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Britnie said...

Yeah you finally got on facebook! Haha, what is your name on there so I can find you??

Love your new ride!! Although, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side, did you know that?? ;) Its a pretty color!

Sucks they havent called you about those jobs yet! I'll be praying about it for you!

Post a Comment